Construction Resources, Inc. (CORE), a Construction Management, General Contracting, and Design-build firm, is seeking a Construction Superintendent to join its growing team. As a Superintendent, you will be responsible for overseeing all work on the jobsite, anticipating problems, and coordinating subcontractors to ensure project completion on time and on budget.
- Full-time onsite supervision to oversee all aspects of the project
- Manage all on site activities and coordinate subcontractors, suppliers and vendors
- Plan and schedule all daily activities, direct subcontractor workforce, manage all material orders and shipments, coordinate inspections
- Ensure project critical path and milestone tasks are maintained
- Problem solve field conditions and overcome conflicts
- Generate daily reports, RFI’s, logs, phasing plans and 2-week look ahead schedules
- Represent the company on site to all project related parties, including architects, engineers, owners, clients, vendors, and municipal agencies as required
- Provide daily communication of all activities, issues and progress to the Project Manager
- Maintaining all on-site project documentation, including contract documents and logs, meeting minutes, etc.
- Monitor & maintain jobsite safety. Must be experienced with standard OSHA safety guidelines
- Ensure that projects are completed according to specifications, on schedule and within budget.
- Ensure all work meets quality control standards
- Work with client to coordinate client’s vendors, suppliers, FF&E team
- Attend Owners meetings and oversee subcontractor weekly coordination and job meetings
- Generate and complete all punch list and close out items
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in this position with project costs ranging in size of $250K to $10M
- Construction Management degree (preferred)
- Ability to fully comprehend construction contract documents and details along with a solid understanding of construction principles and techniques including structural and MEP systems.
- Practical knowledge of municipal codes/requirements for obtaining signoffs and Certificates of Occupancy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills– must be well organized, detail oriented and dedicated to providing high quality service
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project, and Procore (or similar software)
- OSHA 10 Required
- Experience with HUD and CHFA Funded projects a plus
Construction Resources Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit us on the web at www.corebuilds.com